Rate saved, Thank!
2.3 (122 votes)
Description of MP3dit - Music Tag Editor
Please note: This app does not download music.
The default Google Music app on your device will not see changes made to Genre Tags until the song is copied off the device and back on to it again. However other music players will show the updated genre as soon the file is saved. All other tags should show their changes immediately.
MP3dit is a music file tag editor. This music tagger can search for album art, fix split albums and song order, and change the artist, album and genre of all your songs. MP3dit can also edit entire albums or groups of files at the same time.
Extremely easy to use, MP3dit is a fully functional music tagger that has the features professionals require yet it’s easy to download and use!
- Supports MP3, FLAC, OGG VORBIS, MP4, M4a, and M4p files. Please note WAV files have no official tagging standard, and is not supported at this moment.
- Edits the music file so that any changes you make will stay with the file, even if the phone is turned off, or the file moves to another device.
- Edits the Android MediaStore so changes made to the mp3 file are automatically shown in all media players, without having to turn the phone off and on again
- Split albums will in most cases be automatically joined, just by selecting both albums and saving (As long as the Album Artist and the Album are set to the same thing)
- Adds/Edits Album Art, which can be found by taping the album artwork for a simple Google Image search, or a manual Google image search by long clicking on the Album Artwork
- Adds/Edits Song Title when only a single song is selected
- Adds/Edits Artist, Album Artist, Album
- Adds/Edits Genre which is shown as the actual Genre name, not a number that represents a genre, or you can choose a custom genre
- Edits song order through an easy to use drag and drop list
- Songs can be selected individually, or they can be selected as a group, or as a a set or groups of albums.
- Have songs that android is labeling ""? Then just open them and save them, and the files will be back to normal!
- When adding Adding or editing Album Art, try long clicking on the album art for custom searching, and selecting pictures from your phones gallery!
- Garbled tags? Try changing the text encoding to one of the following: ISO-889-1, CP1251, KOI8-R, Shift_JIS, GB2312, EUC-KR, cp1256, ISO-8859-6
Tons of stuff.
Application by Roan Cooney
Album Art in app pictures is supplied by
If you wish to help me translate it to a language, send me an email, and I'll give you access to my translation project.
Share this App
Sorry, your review is too short !