Rate saved, Thank!
4.3 (1 votes)
Description of Nostalgia.NES (NES Emulator)
NO GAMES ARE INCLUDED IN THE APP!
Nostalgia.NES is a high quality NES/Famicom emulator based on the most up-to-date revision of the famous FCEUX.
- Modern, cool-looking & user friendly interface
- Highly customizable virtual controller! You can adjust the size and position of each button to suit your needs.
- Game progress saving and loading - 8 manual slots with screenshots & an autosave slot. Share save states among your devices via BT, mail, skype etc. directly from the app.
- Rewinding! Got killed by a bad guy? Never mind! Just rewind the game a couple of seconds back and try again!
- Wi-Fi controller mode! This unique feature allows several devices to be connected with each other. Turn your phone into a wireless gamepad and play your favorite multiplayer NES games with your friends. We support up to 4 players! Learn more: http://nostalgiaemulators.com/?page_id=101
- Zapper (light gun) emulation
- Turbo buttons & A+B button
- PAL (Europe)/NTSC (USA, Japan) video modes support
- Hardware accelerated graphics utilizing OpenGL ES
- 44100 Hz stereo sound
- Hardware keyboard support
- Screenshots - easily capture an image of the game any time during gameplay
- Use special cheat codes to make NES games even more fun! Learn more: http://nostalgiaemulators.com/?page_id=108
- NES and ZIP file support
No ROMs are included in the application.
Place your ROMs (zipped or unzipped) anywhere on your SD card - Nostalgia.NES will find them.
This is the lite version of Nostalgia.NES. It is ad-supported and some features (manual progress saving/loading and game rewinding) are enabled only when ads are displayed (ie. when you are connected to the internet). We do not want to disturb you during gameplay - no ads will be displayed when a game is running.
Nostalgia.NES is GPLv3-licensed and its source code is open. See our website for more info.
Do not hesitate to send bug reports, suggestions or questions to our email.
Share this Game
Also from Nostalgia Emulators
Sorry, your review is too short !